Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2023

Merbaby Splash and Wiggles

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
Today is the start of this months challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
The theme which will run from today until 30th June is Anything Goes but if you enter with a mermaid project then you get double the entries
 
For my inspiration card I have used Merbabies: Splash and Wiggles and to create this card I followed one of the videos from Adventures in Coloring with Amy.  You can find it HERE
 
I coloured this scene using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp also from Sweet November Stamps 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. A very sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa: Your mermaid and underwater friends are colored splendidly!! Lovely! Thanks for sharing at TFATU! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Lisa! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the scene you created. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining a Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa: Thanks for continuing to support TFATU through your participation! Coloring choices and meticulous detailed work make this stunning! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon