Pages

Monday 22 May 2023

Fairy Girl with Puppy

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



There have been a few new girly images in the store over the last week or so and this card features one of them.
 
She is called Fairy Girl with Puppy and I have coloured her using Copics.  I kept her monochrome and used various pink shades to colour her up 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


8 comments:

  1. Such beautiful coloring, you are so skilled with the Copic markers and the card is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and helping us celebrate Allsorts' 14th birthday!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the card is gorgeous, I love the coloring you did it makes everything elegant congratulations.
    Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Weekly Challenge. GD member Taty

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see you at our Allsorts 14th Birthday celebrations, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a joy coming to your blog, eye candy, and this card has WOW factor for sure. Thanks again for sharing with us Krafty Chicks Challenge. Wonderful. Have a great afternoon.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really sweet image and card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORgeous colours. Such a sweet image too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! Love your soft color choice and great coloring. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful card, gorgeous colours. and a sweet image too
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT CIP

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon