Pages

Friday 5 May 2023

Tropical Mermaid Sccene

Hi Everyone

I am Guest Designing again this month for Daisy Chain Challenges
 

The theme for this month is For The Girls and for my card I have used the recently released Mermaid Digi Stamp Set from Amanda Jayne Designs
 
Hope that you can come on over and play along with us this month
 
I coloured this scene using Copics and a White Sakura Gel Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Darling image and coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mermaid is So sweet and I love this scene. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an cute card. Love the scene you created. Thank you for joining Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe..she's so sweet! Love your coloring and the scene you've created here. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Lisa, I love how the mermaids are swimming away from an island, amazing colouring as always, and thank you so much for joining us every week!
    Have a lovely rest of the week
    Happy crafting Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design and scene, Lisa.

    Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon