Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2023

Ahoy There ATC's

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



Not quite Mermaids but still with a beachy/nautical theme going on lol! 

I made this set of 2 ATC's using the Sailor Teddy Bears
 
I just had to use both of these cute images
 
I have coloured them using Copics and a white gel pen
 
I would like to enter these ATC's into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


9 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, these little critters are just precious and your coloring is always fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really darling! Great coloring and perfect for a card image! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, these little ones are so stinkin' adorable! Awesome coloring as usual! Thanks for joining us again at Krafty Chicks Challenge xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These wee bears are super-cute. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable images and amazing colouring! I'm so glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create and thanks for playing on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute set of ATC. I like the scene you created with each one. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again! These are just soooo stinking cute - love them! Thanks for joining in again with us at Sweet Stampin' - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ATCs, Lisa - love the scenes you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon