Pages

Monday 1 May 2023

Darby and a Purple Bumble

 

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am here with another challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Stories Challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
For this card I used Darby and Bumble and created them a little stream side scene 

I have coloured this scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. Amazing work creating your own background scene! Love your use of purple too, great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little Fairy/Elf and you've worked your magic on that fabulous background! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fresh spring outdoor scene, Lisa! Sensational coloring. Thank you for sharing your charming friendship creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Very creative. Hopefully you will play with us again in new challenges each month. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digig Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon