Pages

Monday 8 May 2023

Merbaby Shelly and Bebe

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am here with another challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Stories Challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
We are well and truly into Mermaid (MerMay) Mode in the group and so I am going with the Anything Goes Option
 
For my Card I have used MerBabies: Shelly and Bebe.  To create the scene I also used Deep Sea Friends:Ocean Background Builder Sets 1 & 2 
 
I have coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

10 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Lisa! Love these stamps. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! a magical marine scene, it seems in 3D thanks to the perfect coloring it is a beautiful card. Thanks for playing Stamp ACT Krafty Chicks with us
    member Taty GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image, coloring and scene building! Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card, and so beautifully colored, Lisa! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say I've been admiring your work on SNS ~ you are an amazing artist and cardmaker. Super coloring on this one too. Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute project, I love your sweet image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow-this is amazing! Love the image and your coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge! Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon