Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2023

SN Gal Oarla

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with my weekly reminder of the challenge that his happening now in the  Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
This one is extended and runs until the end of June.  The theme is Anything Goes but if you would like an extra entry then use a SN mermaid on your project
 
For this card I have used SN Gal Oarla  She is one of the new clear stamps that were released this Saturday just past.
 
I have coloured this whole scene using Copics and a white paint.  If you would like to have a go at this gorgeous background you can find the video from Adventures in Coloring with Amy HERE 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

10 comments:

  1. A delightful card. I love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very sweet card - so peaceful. The mermaid looks like she's pondering something. Great colouring, especially to create the background. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and what a lovely sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts 14th birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the scene you have designed. Thanks for sharing at PFM in our Anniversary challenge
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! You created such a beautiful scene. The image and your coloring are fabulous, too. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Lisa. The mermaid is gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. Love the background you've created too. Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with nice colouring and image. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, PFM teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A clever background, it isn't easy to create a scene like this one, the sea and sand are fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon