Pages

Saturday 20 May 2023

Let's Shellebrate!

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
It is here!!!!  Its this years MERMAY Clear Stamp release and I am so so excited.  This has got to be my favourite clear release to date.  To see all the DT and GD projects using these fabulous clear stamps head over to the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
For my first card (and there will be many more to come lol) I have used Nautalie and created her this beach scene using Copics.  I used Distress Ink and a cloud die for the sky.
 
If you haven't been around on release day before we also hold an instahop and you can win a fabulous prize.  Visit the Sweet November Stamps Instagram account and please join us in this fun hop.  You must follow AND comment on each stop to be eligible for the prize. 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 


 

 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and fabulous scene Lisa. I love your card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa, your colouring is spectacular! Adorable little mermaid and a stunning background! Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you colored in the beach behind that adorable mermaid!! Such a cute card!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is just gorgeous and your colouring is awesome! The little scene you've created is perfect and such a fabulous sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful card girl, I like the image and the coloring too, wonderful, so happy you shared with us, thanks for playing our Mermaid Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a stunning card Lisa. The image is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. The beach scene you've created is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x x

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet mermaid. Love the design and colouring. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely art back here again soon. Judy DT
    https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon