Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2023

Wave and Happy

Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am here with another challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Mermaids Challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
This challenge will last longer than the other challenges and will not finish until end of June so there is loads of time to get your entries in.
 
For this card I have used another of the Merbabies.  I just think they are so cute.
This one is called Wave and Happy and I have coloured this scene using Copics and a white gel pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

11 comments:

  1. Super cute and a great design. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! You card creates a very sweet underwater scene. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, she is adorable!! Thank you for sharing this sweet card with us at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and cute card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! I love this cute mermaid and your colouring is fab! Such a great scene you've created and the perfect sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passio for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, oh my sweetness! She is adorable. Your coloring on this card is amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. We hope you will continue to do so!
    Sandy, CIC DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet image!! Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Lisa. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Your background looks amazing too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, the image is adorable, thanks for playing our Mermaid Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card, so very adorable!!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Revati
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon