Pages

Sunday 14 May 2023

Fairy Princess

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



There have been two beautiful new images released into the store this week and I just had to colour up this one.  She is called Fairy Princess and I have coloured her using Copics
 
The verse is a clear stamp from Circa Designs
 
If you would like to see how I coloured her and the copic colours I used please pop over to either my Instagram Account or my You Tube Channel  Videos are still very new to me but I am learning slowly.  Its the editing that takes the time lol!

 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon