Pages

Monday 8 May 2023

Sunflower Bella in Blue

Hi Everyone
 
Here is my latest DT project for  Conie Fong Art
 

 
On today's card I have used Sunflower Bella which you can find in the store HERE
 
I have coloured her with Copics
 
If you would like to see how I coloured up this gorgeous bear you can find the colouring video on either my Instagram Account or my new You Tube Channel (very excited to have started one of these lol)
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans and we also run a challenge that you may like to enter!  We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon

 

 

8 comments:

  1. A very sweet image with his Sunflowers, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and for using the May Flowers option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could resist this adorable little bear! So beautifully coloured and a lovely design and shape.
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...what a precious card. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable image and beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at 613 The Avenue Create, I'm so glad you came to play on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute image, Lisa and a beautiful CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Moments Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa what a cute card and I love the shape for a change. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

    Gail DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon