Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2023

Birthday Owl

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


 For my card today I have used one of the cute owls from the Birthday Owls Digi Set
 
I have coloured her up using Copics and created the background using a cloud die and Distress Ink
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 
 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous owl Lisa, great card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a lovely image, beautifully coloured too. Thank you for sharing with Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super fun Owl against the clouds sky, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute owl, beautiful colouring and great choice of sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin’ and also for joining in at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and colourful. Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute. Love the colors and great coloring. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww . . . so cute!! And what a fun sentiment! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon