Pages

Monday 1 May 2023

Bunny Bag

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
 

The theme for this month is Anything BUT a card and I decided to make a gift bag

I have used the cute boy bunny from the Bunny Digital Stamp Set from Pink Gem Designs 

I have coloured him using Copics
 
I would like to enter this Gift Bag into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute with his red balloon and great hoppy sentiment. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the cute bunny and die-cut grass-the 1st challenge at Crafting From The Heart is also "No Cards"
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lisa another fab bag and he is a cutie thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful giftbag. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that is a super cute image, coloured perfectly as always, and a fabulous gift bag. Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo adorable!! The image is so sweet! This little bag will make any gift seem extra special! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon