Pages

Tuesday 25 April 2023

MerMay is coming!

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



I am getting into MerMay mode and here is my card today using Thoughtful Mermaid and items from the Mermaid Build a Scene Digi Set
 
I have coloured this using Copics and a clear star gel pen
 
I have started seeing some fabulous Mermaid projects filtering through in the last week or so and some great new digis being added to various stores.  I am so excited I cannot wait to see all the Mermaid and Underwater projects that May will bring!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

1 comment:

  1. stunning colouring and soft tones used, thanks for sharing it at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon