Pages

Tuesday 18 April 2023

Flyin By

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



My card today features Teddy Bear Pilot  You get two different images, he comes with or without the hat and goggles and he also comes pre coloured or un coloured

I have used the one with the hat and goggles and I coloured him using Copics

I created the background using a Cloud Die and Distress Inks

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge. Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! What an absolutely cute bear. Love your colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon