Pages

Thursday 6 April 2023

Eucalyptus Tree Koala

Hi Everyone
 
Here is my latest DT project for  Conie Fong Art
 

 
On today's card I have used Eucalyptus Tree Koala and coloured him using Copics

He is just the sweetest Koala!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans and we also run a challenge that you may like to enter!  We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 


7 comments:

  1. A super, sweet image and wonderful CAS card design. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this little sweetie is simply precious! I also like the CAS card design, Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, love the CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks and at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS design, Lisa and such a cute image.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation. TFS over at 613 this month and hope to see you in future challenges Elaine DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon