Pages

Monday 24 April 2023

The Missing Fairy

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am here with another challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Stories Challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  We would love for you to play along either with a card inspired by a story or make up your own story to go with your card.

For this card I am making up my own mini story (we shall see how that turns out lol!!)

I have used Lacey and Maisy which are two of the fairies from the Fairy Sleepover release and I have created them a set of mushroom beds using the mushrooms that come with Amanita
 
I have coloured this scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Lisa, I love your coloring! This image is just too cute with having 2 little fairies sleeping on top of the mushrooms! Adorable! Thanks for sharing at MTTC (and also TFATU and Ally's Angels!) --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa always beautifully coloured and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Fantastic coloring. Thanks for joining us at avenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon