Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2023

Spring Gnome

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 




For my DT card today I have used this cute little gnome called Spring Gnome
 
I coloured him using Copics and popped him on a little bit of green grass 
 
I just love him with his little frog in his hat!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


11 comments:

  1. Love this sweet little Gnome and the CAS design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image and sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to say Thanks for sharing at The Paper Funday Challenge too!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Gnome is such fun sitting in the flower pot, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Easter fortnight challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute, excellent coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet gnome design! Love your pretty coloring. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG how sweet is this little guy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Handsome Gnome card, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your CAS creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous image and colouring, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling, Lisa. THanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We really appreciate your participation and hope that you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon