Pages

Saturday 22 April 2023

Moonflower Lullaby

Hi Everyone
 
Here is my latest DT project for Conie Fong Art
 

 
On today's card I have used Moonflower Lullaby which you can find in the Etsy Store

I wanted her to be the star of the card so I kept it Clean and Simple.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from Woodware
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans and we also run a challenge that you may like to enter!  We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon 
 

 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in awe of your coloring. This is magical! Thank you for joining us at Colorful Options.

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful image, perfect colouring and lovely clean design. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin’.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon