Pages

Monday 17 April 2023

The Dragon Heart Legacy

Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am here with another challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Stories Challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
For this card I was totally inspired by the Dragon Heart Legacy Trilogy written by Nora Roberts.  I have read the first two and they are fabulous but the third one is not out until later in the year so I can't finish the whole story quite yet.
If you love Fantasy reads that include fairies and dragons then I can't recommend this book enough I loved it!
 
For my card I have used Spooky Full Moon  which I used two of because the story is set in a world with two moons.  I have also used the tops of the tree that you will find in the Fairytale Beauty Pageant: The Riverbed Scene Builder and then the dragon who is the star of the card is Swoozie
 
I have coloured this whole scene using Copics and a white gel pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

9 comments:

  1. Two moons, sounds like a fun book as is your card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great moons and night sky for that happy dragon. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts and making an awesome background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute and magical card, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute darling card. Love your background and it's perfect for the image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Love the dragon. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Diane DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing at Penny's challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, a gorgeous card for anyone who loves the series. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Crafters and Colourists. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this is super cute,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon