Pages

Monday 10 April 2023

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am here to tell you about the new theme for this month's challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I am so excited by this theme.  I LOVE books and reading especially Fantasy stories and a good old bit of crime!
 
This months theme is to either make projects based on your favourite stories or write your own mini story to go with your project.  I really hope that we get some people playing along that will write us some stories to read!

To kick this challenge off I have made a card inspired by The Wizard of Oz

 
I coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

11 comments:

  1. That's a cool theme and you've created another stunning scene! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back to say Thanks for sharing at The Paper Funday Challenge too!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, great scene and the colors are awesome. Thank you for playing our Stamp Act Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting and have a great day.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scene - your colouring is terrific! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring, such a fun theme to pay along with. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card and I love the Wizard of Oz theme you used. Love the yellow brick road! Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digital Stamps challenge for April!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very playful scene, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your yellow brick road journey with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - what an awesome design! I love how you've incorporated so many aspects of the Wizard of Oz into your card! So glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create! Thanks for playing on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your theme and the scene you created with the yellow brick road... adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharng with us at Double Trouble. So glad you found us and hope that you will return for future fun challenges with Thing 1, 2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully colored! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this! Cute image, and fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon