Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Bunnies for Nan

Hi Everyone

I was invited to be a Guest Designer for April Challenge at Daisy Chain Challenges
 

 
The theme for this month is Animals and I have used these gorgeous Alphabet Bunny Bundle from Amanda Jayne Designs
 
I made this card for my kids to give to their Nan for her Birthday
 
I coloured the images using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
  


8 comments:

  1. Those little bunnies are so cute. A lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. Love those cute alphabet bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunnies are just the cutest and your colouring is fab! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little bunnies, sure your kids Nan will love it. Thanks for joining us at HLS Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable Lisa! I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Lisa. The alphabet bunnies are super cute and your colouring is perfect. Great CAS layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEANN'S WORLD 101 challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon