Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2023

Mermee on the Beach

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with my challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Mermaids Challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

For this card I have used the newly released clear stamp set called Mermees are Back and I have coloured this scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


4 comments:

  1. Super card Lisa, what a lovely scene. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene and coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your projects soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured, Lisa and a fabulous scene.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon