Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2023

Bubbly Guppies

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The current Anything Goes/Mermaid Challenge is running until 30th June in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and here is a touch of inspiration for you
 
I have used the new clear stamp set called The Guppies I coloured these cute mermaids using Copics
 
I created the layers using MFT Stitched in and out Square Dies.  The bubble stencil is from Funky Fossil and I used Distress Inks with it

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon