Pages

Thursday 1 June 2023

Masculine Scenery

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
 

The theme for this month is Make it Masculine and for my card I created this Lighthouse/Bird themed beach scene.

The stamps are clear stamps from Sweet November Stamps and I coloured this scene using Copics and a White Gel Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


 

9 comments:

  1. This is a marvelous ocean scene! It reminds me of times spent on Cape Cod and also the Oregon coast. Thank you so much for sharing it at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scene, looks so dimensional and the coloring and shading are perfect! Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamped scene and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Love it!! As guest designer at KRAFTY CHICKS for the month of June I thank you so much for participating in the challenge!!! I enjoyed visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous beach scene, beautiful coloring!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,
    I love this wonderful card and the brilliant scene you have created.
    Your colouring of all the scene is fantastic.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This scene is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE your coloring!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous seaside scene, loving the seagull front and centre 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card it is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon