Pages

Friday 16 September 2022

Wynona Witch with Cauldron

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT project for Conie Fong Art and I made a Halloween Card (although she really is the cutest witch on the block lol!) using Wynona Witch 

There are two images in this set one with a pumpkin bag for her to collect her candy in or this one with the cauldron.

I have coloured this image using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



7 comments:

  1. Awesome colouring of this cutie thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful coloring, love the cute image! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She definitely is the cutest witch I've ever seen and she's colored beautifully. Thanks for entering your lovely project in the Colour Crazy Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured as always Lisa.

    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's brilliant were the first words that came out of my mouth when I saw your colouring of this image. Well done, great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon