Pages

Saturday 3 September 2022

Flutterbee Amber

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 

Its an exciting day in the Sweet November Store as the new fall clear stamps have arrived and you can find them all HERE

They are amazing and the Sweet November DT and the Crafty Purple Frog DT have made some fabulous projects to show them off.  If you are in the UK you can buy the stamps from the Crafty Purple Frog Store
 
I will be showing them off over the next few days but here is my first one and she is called Flutterbee Amber. I have coloured her using Copics

There is also a instahop on Instagram so hope you can join in with that too
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is sweet and I love your CAS design. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon