Pages

Monday 19 September 2022

Chipmunk with Fall Pumpkins

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
For my DT card this time I have used Nature Pal - Chipmunk and paired him up with the Forest Stump and Hollow Log Background Builder Set
 
I coloured this scene using Copics apart from the sky which was Distress Inks 

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card; beautiful colouring and the chipmunk is too cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!
    Nikki, DT Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, how adorable is this lil guy? Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon