Pages

Sunday 18 September 2022

Boo to you!

Hi Everyone
 
Here is my latest DT project for Last Minute Manda and I have used two of the characters from the Marshmallow Loves Halloween Digi Set and made this card
 
I have coloured the images using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon















9 comments:

  1. You've done an amazing job coloring that adorable image! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorably cute cute card and image! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hauntingly sweet CAS card, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your Splendidly colored card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured Lisa and very cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and digital stamps! Thanks for joining us for September's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely Halloween project! Beautifully coloured!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hope to see you again!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon