Pages

Friday 23 September 2022

Wynona Pumpkin Kitty

 Hi Everyone

There has been a super exciting new Halloween Image released into the Conie Fong Art Etsy Store 

This gorgeous witch is called Wynona Pumpkin Kitty and I have coloured her using Copics and stamped a sentiment which is a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

3 comments:

  1. I always know I'm in for a treat when I visit your blog Lisa, this image is so sweet and of course you've coloured it perfectly. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular card! Beautifully coloured. Delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, that's a fabulous image and coloured beautifully - as always! Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, always lovely to see your work. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon