Pages

Sunday 11 September 2022

Brewing Up Fun ATC's

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT project for Last Minute Manda and we are in the Halloween mood. 
 

There are some fabulous sets in the store for all your Halloween needs and I made a set of ATC's using the Brewing up Some Fun Digi Set
 
I coloured these using Copics 

I would like to enter these ATC's into the following Challenges

 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share these ATC's with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 



 

6 comments:

  1. Wow you did a wonderful job on these digi images! They are all just darling! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious images and you've creted some sweet ATC's. Thanks for playing along in The Paper Funday challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs this month.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are all SO CUTE!! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your STENCILS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at Crazy is our fame – STENCILS are our game (aka STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. The fun begins OCTOBER 4th … Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and fun Halloween ATCs, Thank you for joining us over at Paper FunDay,ShandyDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ATCs. Thanks for joining us for September's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge 🎃

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon