Pages

Monday 5 September 2022

Fairwees ATC's

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am still busy on my blog sharing projects with the new clear releases.  I have a few more days to go yet lol!

Today's project is a set of ATC's using the Falling into Fairwees #2 set
 
These are so perfect for ATC's as each stamp is a mini scene   I coloured these using Copics and added Wink of Stella to the fairies wings

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 




 
 

 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 
 
 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. I am so ready for cooler weather. These are adorable and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge blog. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Lisa, Thank you for entering our 'Fairies and Fantasy' challenge, your 2 fairy cards are gorgeous. Hope you can join us next time and good luck!
    Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and so perfect for fall!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge! Hope to see you back there again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lisa, these are both just adorable! Perfect Fall creations! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both stunning! I just love your work. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh such cute images!! Thanks for entering the fairies and fantasy challenge!
    Good luck in the draw!
    Xx Linda DTCF

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon