Pages

Monday 5 September 2022

Sitting Chloe

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Daisy Chain Challenges
 
 
The theme for this months is Clean and Simple and I have used this cute girly image called Sitting Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
 
I have coloured her using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from C C Designs
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing at Krafty Chicks Challenge!
    Judy V Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simply lovely card - i love the way you coloured her. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous CAS card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon