Pages

Thursday 1 September 2022

Traci's Recipe Challenge

Hi Everyone

It's time for our special challenge at Pearly Sparkles  Each September our theme is Pink, Pearls and Sparkle as this was Traci's (creator of Pearly Sparkles) three favourite crafty things.  September is Traci's Birthday month so we dedicate this months challenge to her.  You don't have to use all 3 on your project you can choose to use one, two or all of them
 

For this card I have chose the Pink and Sparkle options and I used this gorgeous clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps and you can find it in the A Little Wicked Clear Stamp Set  Witches don't always wear black lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your pink witch is fabulous,beautiully coloured and stamped. Thank you so much for joining us at ATCAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your witch looks fabulous in pink
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon