Pages

Friday 16 September 2022

Gingerbread Chloe

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

8 comments:

  1. Lisa: What an adorably sweet Christmas card! The gingerbread house adorned with candies looks delicious! :) This is perfect for MTTCC's new theme! Thanks for including us in your links! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coloring, you have really brought that image to life! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card, a perfect combination of the sweet images- as always your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring of your festive confection, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your delicious creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crfting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Lisa great colouring at always and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. The image is so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such a cute card. Great coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon