Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2022

Snowflakes in your Hair

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I have another card to share with you using the new clear stamps that you can find in the store HERE 

For this one I have used A Chill in the Hair Stamp Set and coloured her with Copics

I stenciled in some snowflakes using a Taylored Expression Stencil and Distress Inks and the bow is cut using a Tattered Lace Die

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card with an absolutely adorable image and a super fun sentiment.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute AND fun image!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable image and I love the colors you've chosen for her. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card and sweet sentiment! I love the snowflakes stencil on the card for that perfect winter chilliness. Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stamper Stencil Challenge this month...hope to more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, a fabulous CAS and monochromatic card! Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute, cute image, beautifully colored and fun sentiment! The stencil is a nice subtle touch. Thanks so much for joining us at The Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. I'm loving the adorable image and the sentiment is so perfect. I like monochromatic feel of your card and the snowflake background goes so well with your focal image. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely lovely! Glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon