Pages

Sunday 4 September 2022

A Race to the Pie!

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
Have you seen the new clear Fall stamps that were released into the store yesterday?  They are super cute and I will be showing them off with projects over the next few days

Today I have used the Simple Room Add on Set together with the Harvest Wishes Set and created this outdoor scene.  The little bird can be found in the new A Chill in the Hair Set
 
This little mouse will stop at nothing to get to that pie but think the bird also has his sights set on it!
 
You can find all the new clear stamps in the store HERE

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. You have made a super scene and I love your little story - I'm sure they will share! So glad you shared your animals with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, awwww this so adorable! Love the cute mice and your scene is just wonderful! Thanks for joining in with us this time at Sweet Stampin. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon