Pages

Sunday 25 September 2022

Trick or Treat in the Neighbourhood

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
Each month SNS issues a newsletter and gives away a code to claim a free digi.  Well this month there were three little trick or treaters!

I have used two of them on this card together with the newly released Neighbourhood Background Builder
 
I have coloured this night time scene using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. A perfect background for your cute Trick or Treaters! Coloured beautifully of course! Thanks for joining in at C rafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this cutie pie over on crafty catz and I just had to come over. This card is spooktacular, love the night time scene and amazing colouring :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lisa always great colouring and Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon