Pages

Thursday 8 September 2022

Big Bear Hugs

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
This is my final card showing off the new clear stamps and this one is called Sending Big Bear Hugs  We could all do with one of those every now and again lol! 

I coloured the images and scene using Copics


 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. As always, great scene and coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's lovely projects.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet and beautifully done!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge. Hope to see you back there again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Lisa. What a darling little scene, and I can't thank you enough for sharing it with us at The Four Seasons. Please stop by again soon and have a blessed week.
    Karen L, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and card, beautiful coloring too!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon