Pages

Saturday 17 September 2022

SN DT Family

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 

You will not believe what has landed in the store today for you.

Amy and Tee decided to make up Goth Dolls of the DT.  So last year there were three and since then three more of us have joined so today the other three are in the store.

I decided to make a Sweet November DT Family Portrait and include all six of us
 
We are all having a Halloween Party!

So the back row from left to right are Creepy Caitlin, Fiendish Faye and Appaling Amy 

Front row from left to right are Atrocious Amanda, Toxic Tee with Scary Squishy and Lethal Lisa

This was such fun to create.

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 


 

9 comments:

  1. What a fun card and so creatively cute!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!! This card is both fabulous and fun. These gals look amazing in their Halloween gear. You didn't mention if you fussy cut and mask them so, if you did, the result is amazing.
    Thank you for sharing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card and when i saw it on the challenge blog i just had to pop over and say. I love the vibrancy and the colours go so well together
    Have a lovely rest of the week
    crafty hugs Bridget :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found out how to enable the reply option!!! Thank you for your lovely comment. Have a great week too x

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this all the images andthe design thanks again for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the images are so fun! Great coloring and card design too. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon