Pages

Monday 30 October 2023

Ghost Hugs on the Staircase

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It is the final day of the 13 Days of Halloween Colouring Challenge that has been taking place in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
Day 13 optional colouring element is Orange and Black Combo so to finish this card offI made the witches outfit those colours.  I think they came out fairly well lol
 
I have coloured this whole scene using Copics.  To get the glow right from the Torch I followed one of the fabulous videos from Adventures in Coloring with Amy  If you have never followed one of her colouring videos I urge you to have a go they are so easy to follow and enjoyable to watch
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon  
 




 

 

6 comments:

  1. A brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! This is just as sweet as can be Lisa! Your coloring is amazing and so is the scene! I would love to have that kind of bump in the night anytime! LOL Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of card - spooky theme but cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable Lisa! Love the stairs. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for

    https://.worldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon