Pages

Friday 6 October 2023

Most Magical Mircea

 Hi Everyone

I was so thrilled to be a Top Pick at Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge and I was invited to be a Guest Designer.

Thank you to Cat and her Team for having me!
 

The challenge theme is Anything Halloween or Christmas Goes so I went for my Favourite which is Halloween (Christmas is my second favourite lol)
 
If you love Christmas or Halloween Crafting then please come and play along!

For my GD card I have used Vampiress Mircea together with a couple of other Digis which you can find in the store HERE
 
The moon is a Layering Stencil from Tim Holtz and I used a Lawn Fawn Tiny Clear Stamp to add a few extra bats.  The sentiment is an MFT clear stamp
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




6 comments:

  1. Brilliant colouring on this card scene, thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scene, images and coloring! Thanks for supporting The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW awesome scene! (Don't forget to check out our STENCIL FUN challenge too ... link below). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...this is gorgeous Lisa. Amazing colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scene! Love the big moon! Thanks for playing with the Krafty Chicks Stamp Act challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday, love the moon and bats.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon