Pages

Wednesday 4 October 2023

Little Witch and Kitten

 Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the recently released Little Witch and Kitten Digi Stamp  I also used some of the items that are available in the Halloween Digi Stamp Set to create this scene

I used the layering moon stencil from Tim Holtz and coloured this whole scene using Copics

The sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 
 

 
 

5 comments:

  1. WOW! What a FABULOUS scene you have created! Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Lisa! Boo-tiful coloring. Thank you for sharing your Trick-r-Treat creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Here's hoping you will join us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous - lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil Witch and her side kick are just too adorable! Thanks for supporting The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us for October's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon