Pages

Friday 27 October 2023

Witchy Gnome

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


For this card I have used the newly released Scandinavian Witchy Gnome
 
I have coloured this image using Copics
 
Not many days left now in October so I will be putting the Halloween images away soon but I still have a couple of cards left to share before this month is out lol!
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 
 


 

 

9 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun Halloween card, you can always keep those Halloween supplies out as we are a year round Halloween challenge giving you the chance to use them all year!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always such a joy seeing your cards, this is wonderful, coloring and the image awesome. Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a Crafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun card, and so happy you shared with us, your coloring is amazing, thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Great job! Have a Krafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! I LOVE your coloring on this. Thank you for taking the time to play with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I absolutely love this adorable whichy gnome! Maybe you'd like to play along with our Dream Factory Challenge too ? This month is all about witches, wizards, fantasy and Halloween.
    Many thanks in advance. Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great little witch and fab colouring thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie! Love the colors you chose. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon