Pages

Thursday 5 October 2023

Pumpkin Time at Daisy Chain

 Hi Everyone

This month I was invited to be a Guest Designer at Daisy Chain Challenges
 
Thank you to Helen and her team for having me join them.
 
 
The theme for this month is Autumn and/or Halloween
 
I of course went for the Halloween Option and my card features the cute Pumpkin Time Digi Stamp from Pink Gem Designs
 
I hope you can come on over and play along with us this month
 
I coloured these cute images using Copics and kept the card CAS
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges  
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a cute image, beautifully coloured, thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo-tiful coloring, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your Festive slimline with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. A very sweet treat!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, the pumpkins are so cute, and they make me smile! Thanks for supporting The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, great card, love the image. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenges.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Sheepski Designs Challenges Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GDT spot. The beautifully coloured group of fun pumpkins are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and cute card. Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog. All the best!
    -- DT Gina Ang --
    A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for October #10-2023

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon