Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2023

Christmas Angel

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the newly released Christmas Angel

I coloured her with Copics and added some sparkle to her dress with a clear star gel pen
The background I created with a cloud die and distress ink
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 
 

 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. The little angel is adorable and you colored her so well.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she is so sweet! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful image and your colouring is awesome! Love the cloudy sky you've created too - a perfect card for this week's colour challenge at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cutie! Beautifully coloured and the perfect background for her. I love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Lisa and lovely colouring as always….she’s a real sweetheart

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, she is the sweetest angel and you've colored her beautifully. Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate your support.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon