Pages

Monday 2 October 2023

Autumn Birch Trees

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am continuing with another card made using the new clear stamps and this one is called Horizon Lines Birch Trees 
 
You can find lots of inspiration using these new clear stamps in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I coloured this scene using Copics and the sentiment is from another clear stamp set in the store
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Lisa love the colours! thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your Clean and Simple woodlands with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Lovely coloring. Looking forward to you joining us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design using the Silver Birch trees, perfect for our optional theme at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous CAS card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring really enhances those beautiful trees. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful scene, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lisa absolutely stunning, I love your card.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon