Pages

Sunday 15 October 2023

Coffwee Time

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with this weeks challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Halloween Challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I have gone with the Anything Goes Option this time and used some of the newly released fall clear sets which you can find in the store HERE
 
The little fairy is one of the characters you can find in the Coffwees Set 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh My, precious images and fab scene! Is that a tiny Hedgie having a Cuppa? Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We look forward to seeing your creativity!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute scene, Lisa! Beautifully composed and colored. Thank you for sharing your charming creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to you joining us again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably cute cute scene, actually a more then perfect scene!!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute scene,

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a stunning scene!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Lisa. You have created such a peaceful scene here.

    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon