Pages

Sunday 1 October 2023

Pick of the Patch YT Hop

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
We are continuing to celebrate the Brand New Fall Clear Release with a YouTube Hop
 
Here is my card using the Pick of the Patch Set
 
If you would like to hop along with us or if you would like to see how I coloured this image please visit my YouTube Channel 
 
You will also find lots of inspiration from the DT and Crafty Purple Frog DT in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, what a cute pumpkinny image and fabulous colouring. CarolG visiting from CCatz

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colouring is wonderful, such a pretty girl, thank you for sharing at Ctafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colouring is wonderful, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorably CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa. This is such a lovely Autumn card. I've never heard of Sweet November Stamps so I'll have to go check it out when I leave your blog. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at The Four Seasons and please stop by again soon.

    For another FUN challenge, I'd love to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Great prizes and always Anything Goes/Family Friendly. I hope you will stop by to join us there as well. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed and creative week.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring of this lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat k x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great CAS card, beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon