Pages

Sunday 1 October 2023

Midnight and the Forest Staircase

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It is the start of this months challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
and we are going Anything Goes with the option of Halloween (of course) to get extra entries!

For my inspiration card I have used the Forest Staircase Digi Stamp and one of the clear stamps from the Midnight's Halloween Aventures #3
 
I have coloured this whole scene with Copics.  The sentiment is another clear stamp and you can find it in the Halloween Plushies Set
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

5 comments:

  1. So incredibly cute! Your coloring is beyond amazing, thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colouring as always Lisa. Your image is gorgeous and I love the CAS layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise, guest chick x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others - very cute and amazing colouring.

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable. Love the colors you have chosen. Thanks for linking up over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, he is waaaaaay too cute to spook!! (I may be a little biased as I currently have 6 cats, 4 of them tiny kittens!) Your coloring is beautiful and the CAS layout really lets this cutie shine! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon